Thursday, October 16, 2008

My perfect career

My idea of the perfect career is business. I am going to become a business woman for three reasons. First, business is interesting career. I want to be a good boss . I can develop and build my company by own idea. After that, I want to open many branches and have many labors. I want to treat them to be professional labors and they can give good services to help people. Second, I like to explore and analysis. Good business is a good marketing. I like meet people to get information about human behavior and attitude. At the same time I will build connection with others. After that I will analysis the information. This is very interesting job. Third, I enjoy helping people. I am very satisfy if my product can solve peoples problem. It makes me happy. I might have problem to start the business especially experience. I don’t have any experience before but I ready take the risk.

No comments: