Tuesday, October 7, 2008

best activities...

When I was 7 years old, I learned a lesson about family relationship from my favorite activity, creating adventure games with my two brothers (Dea and Iwan) and my sister (Kakak). We took the full night to play the game. We used all cushion at my house, blanket, mattress, clip and pillow. Our project started at Friday night when my parent was slept. Usually we started the games around 2 or 3 o’clock. I will sleep first and then my brothers to awaken me at silent voice to avoid from my parent know our project. Now time to play!! Our strategy is we are taking the all cushions and putting it at each stair. First we will put the small pillow inside our clothes as apart of our defender to avoid any injury. Now we are ready to play. We slide down like superman and we compete each other to win the game. The winner will continue for the next game and who lost this round need to waiting for next round. Usually I’m always lost the game because I’m not expert and I’m the youngest person around them. While I’m waiting my turn, I play umi’s shoes and walk like model lonely. Huhu..so funny… Next project is we build a tent at Dea’s room and create together base on our creativity. We choose Dea’s room because it is far from my parent room and they can not detect if we noisy. We took around 30 minute to complete the tent. After finish, we ready to sleep. We are so tired, we did not think anything and we just slept. When we wake-up at the morning, we look that our tent was collapse because we not used the strong materials but we don’t care anymore because we are so happy last night and our mission is complete. From this experience, I learned the importance of teamwork and understanding for each other to finish and complete the activity successfully.

No comments: