Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Application

page 42

There are several methods and techniques that I like during English class activities. Firstly, I love moving around the classroom. This technique is very interesting and fun. Student will feel more joy and happiness during studies. It makes me more relaxed and comfortable to study. After that, doing grammar exercises is a good way to study. I always make mistakes in grammar. I need more exercises and correction to improve my English. Beside that, I am very interested to read passages with new information. I like to read something different and new to attract me to read the articles, books, magazines, and novels in English. Finally I like discussing reading materials with other students. This method is very impressive to me because it makes me more active ad knowledgeable during discussing with other people.

No comments: